Are you a performer wanting to update their promo kit? Or perhaps you've heard of a promo kit but don't really know where to start. Or maybe you're not even sure what a promo kit is and why YOU need one! Well, have we got just the thing for you!
Join Judas & Magnolia at The Monocle October 16th for a 2 hour workshop to get some insight into an oft forsaken part of being a performer: the business side! Whether you're a singer, a dancer, a circus artist, or do a little bit of it all, we will show you how to showcase your jaw dropping skills to land those gigs that have thus far been just out of your reach.
What you should bring:
- your favorite way to take notes (laptop, pen and paper, what have you)
- your current promo kit (if you have one)
- your burning questions!
What we will bring:
- physical example of our promo kit
- electronic example of our promo kit
- a presentation explaining our kits and our process
- a Q&A session tailored to you and your classmates
- materials to take home with you to help you even after our workshop is over
What you can expect:
- all of the above mentioned, plus:
- reading material to be issued before class (upon registration)
- one on one time with an instructor to create or rework your promo kit
All this for the low low price of just $25! WHAT A BARGAIN! So tell your friends, your lovers, and your enemies all about Promo Kit Fun Time at The Monocle and make sure YOU don't miss this unique opportunity to get the inside scoop... we'll see ya when we're lookin' at ya!